Friday 1 May 2015

AAD Meet: 1st of May (Part 1)

Friday, 1st of May 2015 - A public holiday in South Africa called Workers Day. Today the All About Datsun family also decided to get together as a unit and enjoy each other's company and get our "Datsun Fix" by getting some of the beautiful rides together. And what a surprise, what a turn-out. Personally I'm so glad I attended. Its been too long, but the beauty of family is: They always take (welcome) you back! Thanks me familia!

As was agreed, we all rocked up to Vangate Mall at around 10:00am. But I noticed a few good looking 1400 UTE's parked at the MacDonalds there, so I pulled in there... Glad I did!

AAD in CTown do not have a great understanding with Metro. So we moved. LOL!


  



We were met with a few extra Datsun's at Vanguard Mall and as the time creeped past 10:00am quite a crowd gathered there. The Datsun's together also made quite an impact.




Coupe's looking uber smart and cool, as always.

Its how you STAND next to your Datsun!
Quite a friendly bunch!

I would also smile like that if I owned an awesome Datsun!

Subtle tags on your ride. Could be an extra 5kW that! I love these BTW!





Se vir jou ma jy het 'n DATSUN gesien!
"Tell your ma you saw a DATSUN!"
Mom = Ma (as in Grand-MA)

We spend a few moments taking some pics and getting social at Vangate Mall, before heading off to Nantas Park (photo's to follow)...

Special thanks to everyone that attended the Meet 'n Greet. Its always appreciated...
All About Datsun - We're about family

2 comments: