The new GO REMIX, with more accessories, will now be available locally along with the base GO Mid and GO Lux and REMIX versions. Prices vary from R104 900 to R159 900 across the range, says Des Fenner, General Manager of Datsun SA.
"Only 200 units will be sold in South Africa. This means the opportunity to own a "rare vehicle" specifically crafted for ‘Risers’ - young trend-setters in the 18 to 30 age group, looking for ways to stand out from the crowd. Making the car more desirable is its price, making it possible for this category of motorists to buy a stylish brand new car.”
- An aero kit for the front, sides and rear of the vehicle
- Rear roof spoiler
- 15 inch alloy rims with GO centre cap
- Front fog lights
- Remote side mirrors with indicator lights
- Datsun REMIX special version name plate
- Blaupunkt Bluetooth radio/ CD/ USB
- All new dark interior
- A new facia for side mirror and fog lamp control
- Datsun GO carpet set
Refer the Datsun Press Release or REMIX for more information.
As a DATSUN enthusiast, what's your take on this release?