Sunday 6 April 2014

On the Spot: Donavan in Kuils River

The Man (Donny) and his ride
Its always great to see a Datsun where you least expect it. I took a mundane family trip earlier today and spotted this beauty parked in Soneike, and I had to make a fool of myself to make the time and introduce myself... Luckily I've talked to the owner before - and of course I've seen that ride on many a run and shoot before... So the decision was easy... make the time, meet the owner, take some snaps. This is what I came up with. And to think - she looks even better up close - and the owner isn't too bad a guy either! :-) Sorry Donny!

DATSUN, Colour, Rims, Stance - Do you need more?
Pic and angle - shoot - AWESOMENESS!
Standard interior - wooden steering wheel... *smiles*
Standard motor with SU's - Plans to mod/upgrade on the cards... Watch this space...
Deep dish just finishes this Datsun off!

So All About Datsun Members - get some pics in and share your ride with the rest of the world! Perhaps we can make more memories at the planned International 510 Day, the 10th of May... What say you?

All About Datsun - Its about family!

No comments:

Post a Comment